Opening For BD / Sales Manager Specialized In Devops & Cloud Services
DevOps Enabler & Co. is looking for an aggressive Business Development or Sales Manager with established industry relationships to join our business development & sales team. You will be responsible for developing new sales and sustaining effective relationships within current and prospective client organizations.
While building new clients will be your main focus, you will be responsible for devising and implementing sales and marketing plans, identifying new business opportunities and converting opportunities into sales.
Number of positions: 2
Experience: 1-6 years
Required knowledge, skills and experience
1) Candidates with 2-5 years of experience in business development / sales / marketing of DevOps & Cloud Computing services.
2) Sell managed services focused on DevOps, Azure &, AWS technologies.
3) Sell directly and close deals with Fortune 2000 companies, Mid-Market and startups.
4) Track record of meeting targets
5) Represent the company at customer, partner, and industry events
6) Experience in generating business from new accounts.
7) Proven experience in IT sales in the areas of DevOps & Cloud Computing services.
8) Established relationships with major companies using IT services.
9) Proven new business development track record through direct client relationships
10) Ability to recognize and understand business opportunities and develop effective business development strategies.
11) Able to build senior executive relationships and navigate commercial negotiations and processes
12) Must have experience in cold calling, networking, implementing and executing strategic sales plans.
13) Proven selling and persuasion skills
14) Exceptional ability to comfortably speak with and present to prospective clients at all levels of an organization
15) Ability to be one point of contact between client and operations team.
16) Assist in resolving service issues and assist in facilitating account reviews, customer satisfaction surveys, quality standards/policies, etc.
17) Knowledge in the global cloud market (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) is highly preferred
18) Excellent oral and written communication skills